Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is Swagbucks?


Swagbucks is a great site that allows you to earn points that you can use to purchase prizes such as gift cards to places such as CVS, Amazon, Paypal, and etc....

So how do you earn these points?
You can search the web using there search engine. I earn about 10 points a day just by searching the web.

Printing coupons from there site earns 10 points for each one you use.
Take a daily poll.

Take surveys.

Refer a friend for 50 points. Once you have referred a friend every time they earn points
searching you do too!

There are also other ways such as special offers you can it in your inbox for earning a few points just by watching a video or doing some other small tasks.

Is swagbucks worth it?
I believe so, I have already purchased 3 giftcards from the site. I feel like it is free money and it helped me buy Christmas gifts for family and friends this year.

1 comment: